[DML] New Friend at Work

Hi all,

I just started working in a new location here in San Diego and
wouldnt you know that in the next cubicle over I found another
DeLorean owner! A really nice older gentleman who was unaware of the
DML. He told me that he wanted to sell his DMC, so I told him that I
would send an e-mail out with the information on the car.

His name is Dave and his e-mail is dcros@xxxx (if it
doesnt work just e-mail me)

He bought the car back in 1982 from a dealer here in San Diego, and
it only had 8K miles on it (he is the only owner). It is a:

1981
56,000 miles
xINT condition, gray
5 speed
Lambs wool seat covers
new door struts
new tires and battery
never smoked in
garaged
professionally maintained with records ( I think Don at DMC has
worked on the car)
has manuals and various memorabilia

he is asking $14,000.00 for the car.

good luck,