[DML] Re: sorry, what car

 Hello,
About the difference between the DeLorean and the Bricklin,,,,,well there
is a big difference,,,,,,I have both,,,,,,the Bricklin is vin 813 and my D
is vin 16709
The Bricklin is really a big piece of junk to tell you the truth,,,,I
just have it to show beside my D in our showroom,,,,It is put together
poorly,,,leaks really bad,,,it does just look very cheap,,,like a poor kit
car,,,I could go on but I don't want to make anyone else mad,,,it's ok but
far from our beloved DeLorean
J.B.Vincent