[DML] Re: passenger seat giving me trouble...

[DML] Re: passenger seat giving me trouble...

First, remove the seat belt 'receiver end' from the chassis of the car. Then you need to completely remove the seat by removing the four nuts underneath the car that hold the seat in. Turn the seat upside down, and slide the rail so that the loose bolt is exposed. Then replace the bolt. It's that simple!

---Dan

Hello group,
My passenger seat is giving me trouble, 1 of the bolts has come out
that holds the seat on to the sliding rail thing (kinda hard to
explain, it's the rail so you can move the seat up closer to the dash)
I cannot for the life of me get my hand in there to screw it in,
actually I can't get anything in there, even a wrench ... Was
wondering if anyone had any ideas on how I could get in there so I can
screw the bolt back into place. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for your time.
James Teston #15314