[DML] Monster DMC

I'm not sure if this has ever been asked, but does anybody know who
made the monster truck Delorean? I was looking at the pics in the
vault again and was wondering who would do such a thing. Has anybody
ever driven it? If so, what was it like?
If the creater of this monster is on the list, speak up!!! I'm sure
all of us would like to know HOW you did it, and WHY??

Erik Geerdink
4512