[DML] DeLorean Owners North Texas (D.O.N.T)

[DML] DeLorean Owners North Texas (D.O.N.T)

60,000+ people along with Network TV and Newspaper Coverage of the St.
Pat's Parade in Dallas,Tx. were thrilled to see 4 DeLoreans fully
decorated, doors open ,lights flashing and horns blowing winding down
the parade route. We had family members carring our banner that also
stated " only car made in Ireland" which caught everyones attention
geting us front page newspaper coverage the next morning.We and
children,dogs,and even a Leprechaun passing out treats along the way.
The occupants of the cars waved to the cheering crowds and listened to
comments ranging from a 4 yr old yelling back to the future...back to
the future and the only negative statement heard" out of what junk yard
did you dig these up " we waved tooted the horn and drove passed him it
was apparent one to many green beers!

We contacted over 40 owners in North Texas and asked if they would be
in the parade and if they would like to start a DeLorean Club... all
said yes to the club only 12 said maybe to the parade ...parade day
only 4 showed up but that was enough.

A small group of Owners met after the parade hashed ideas, goals ,
elected temporary officers and DELOREAN OWNERS NORTH TEXAS (D.O.N.T.)
was born. We are now working on By-laws, logo, and membership forms for
more information contact John Yerskey acting President at 214-522-8436
or E-mail dloreanboy@xxxx