[DML] Atlantic City Classic Car Auction

Greetings,
Just thought I would pass this note along to anyone who might be
interested. I attended the Atlantic City Classic Car Auction on Friday.
Among the classic cars being auctioned, such as the 1956 Mercedes Gull Wing
and other rare cars, was a 1983 DeLorean. It was cosmetically rough and
needed a lot of work in my opinion. It sold for 10,500 which is all I
believe it was worth. Fascias needed paint and it looked like it had sat
outside for a while and was cleaned up for the show. The original NCT's had
dry rot cracks to them and so on. In any event as I sat in the audience I
found it interesting that many people said it sold very cheap. I also got a
kick out of the auctioneer saying there were only a couple of thousand of
these made :-)

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic