[DML] Repair shop list

Fellow DMCer's,
Dave S. contacted me and asked if I would update the repair shop list. (last
update 2+ years ago). So, if anyone has a shop that they have used and would
recommend to other DMCer's, then send me the name, address (please include
state), phone # and a contact person at each shop. Make the subject heading
repair shop/ state. I'll compile this list and send it to Dave who will add
it to the data base for all to use. The purpose of this shop list is to help
D owners if they are traveling cross country or are new and need a shop close
by. Note: I will only list those sent to me, so if any of the larger guys
don't get on the list it is because they or someone hasn't sent me their
name.( do not want to get into this place is better than that place
situation). The way to tell if a place should be on the list is if you had
work done and was happy with the results. Please send any shops to
Abatt10347@xxxxx I' will compile these over the next month and will post
sometime in April. Any input you have on this will be welcomed.
Bruce Battles
Vin# 6569