[DML] Atlantic City Classic Car Auction

For those interested the annual Atlantic City Classic Car Auction is
coming up at the end of the month.  The event takes place the weekend
of Feb 26th to Mar 1st.  There always a lot of nice cars as well as a
large selection of memorablia and other automotive items.  I don't see
any Deloreans listed yet but they have had some in the past.  There are
a lot of nice cars listed already.  I am sure they wil be adding more
as well.  You can see the listings with pictures on their website
here.

http://www.acclassiccars.com/

I will probably go down either Friday or Saturday.  Anyone interested
in meeting up let me know.  I always manage to run into some other
Delorean owners there.

Gary G
Vin 3360
NJ