[DML] Re: DeLorean Model

At 12:46 AM 2/6/00 -0800, you wrote:

>I have receive my model kit - 058/100.

Snip.......................
...................Snip

>Lee has also succeeded in becoming part of the on-going DeLorean Saga.
>
>Thanks Lee,
>
> R. Gary Hull

reply:

Thanks Gary,

For the kind words......I never quite thought of the edition as being a part of the
DeLorean saga, but come to think of it from one point of view I guess you are right. I often think while working late nights on an owners kit what might ever become of the edition? Mostly I hope that the owners will enjoy knowing that their editions are extremely rear as model kits go. Some times I wonder if any will end up in museums or art collections - well what else do we artist have to dream of?

Again thanks for the kind words Gary

Lee

PS.

This might be a good place to comment that I am still planing to do the frame kit and the engine kit. This time though I will get the kits done then offer them. (see old dogs can learn new tricks!)

I am also thinking of doing a transparent DMC with the body being glass clear so that all the internal parts can be seen.

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in county jail.

It's the LAW!