[DML] Re: New Delorean

Unfortunately this is absolutely true. There is no way a new DeLorean will
be produced. Look what it took the first time to get the car produced. And
that was when John DeLorean was right out of a top spot at GM, about 25 years
younger, and before all the legal troubles, even though he was acquitted.
With the recent court decision for him to be out of his house by March 31st
to pay off creditors, which still isnt enopugh to satisfy the debt the
courts say he owes, how can anyone believe he could raise the countless
millions he would need to do it all over again and produce a new car? I too
met John this summer and spoke to him about it. Yes he said he is working on
a new car. Of course I would be as eager as anyone to see a new DeLorean but
if you are at all realistic you know its absolutely impossible. If you dont
think so I would love to hear how you expect it to happen and where the
financial backing would come from and where the plant would be and so on and
so on....

Gary

In a message dated 2/6/00 10:07:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, Arnie@xxxx