[DML] DeLorean Model

I have receive my model kit - 058/100.

I would like to thank Lee for for his dedication to this artistic project.
It is obvious that he got into this for the personal challenge and the
satisfaction of meeting that challenge. In the spirit of a true artist, he
has dealt with adversity, overcome it, and has succeeded in creating a work
of art. His efforts are greatly appreciated.

Lee has also succeeded in becoming part of the on-going DeLorean Saga.

Thanks Lee,

R. Gary Hull
Vice President
Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club