Sent: Monday, December 27, 1999 9:15 PM
Subject: [DML] The Resurrection ofVixen continues...

Now
that I think about it though, does anyone know the Bosch part number of
the fuel pumps with the defective check valve?  I'd like to check mine
before reinstalling it.  Actually, I may just replace it.  It doesn't
seem to do anything but 'hum' when I giveit 12 volts of juice.
Shouldn't I be able to feel a little suction on the intake side?  It has
been sitting dry for 10 years.  I suppose I should soak it for a few
days in fresh gasoline to see if it breaks free.  But if it's one of the
ones with the bad check valve, I should just order a new one and skip
the frustration.

-Dave #5927