Sent: Monday, December 27, 1999 5:45 PM
Subject: [DML] Coolant Leaks not Gas Leaks

This shows you how mechanically inclined I am.  I look under the car and
see a fluid dripping from the bottom of the car by the nut that supports
the gas tank plate.  I feel it, I look at whereits comming from, but I
never smelled it.  It was coolant, not gas.  It is leaking from the nut at
the far rear passenger side of the plate under the gas tank.  Is there a
hose that runs down there with coolant?  What should I check first? thanks
and Happy New Year.
Joe P.
VIN 6808
17167