[DML] Re: Very Sad News...

NJP548@xxxx wrote:
> (snip) Ed Bernstein of DeLorean One doesn't want to do business with me (snip) I can't believe DeLorean One is still in business after treating potential customers like that.
> Nick

What I can't understand is why anyone on this list would EVER
consider even approaching that place of business, based on the reports
from list members. I do not know why folks with these negative
experiences, if they are members of the DeLorean Owners Association, do
not write to DOA to complain and demand that the DeLorean One
advertisements in the Association magazine be stopped.
I am a member of DOA. Many years ago I did buy several hundred
dollars worth of parts from D-One. Since then I have not had occasion to
deal with D-One & purposely have avoided that based on the experiences
related here on the list. I have NOT complained to DOA because I have
not had personal negative experiences with D-One. Perhaps I should call
for a catalog & see what the result may be...

Mike Hirko
VIN 1387