[DML] Re: Very Sad News...

I've spoken about this before, and every time I hear it, I'm forced to
respond. Since I've had my DMC, I've done biz with PJ Grady and Houston.
They've both been wonderful to me, and without them, I'm sure the DeLorean
would right now in the garage under a large blanket of NC dust. But the
first week I had it I called D-1. A woman answered, I asked for a catalog.
They sent me a photocopy. Ok, no problem. I called to order parts. Out, out,
out. So I asked the man if he could recommend any other places to find these
parts, I really wanted to get the car on the road. Boy, that was the wrong
thing to ask. To make my long story short, I found out later after reading
post after post about D-1 that the man I talked to was Ed. And I was glad
that they were out of the parts then (if they really were) so I didn't make
the mistake of making him my parts dealer. I know Ed moniters this list,
otherwise, he wouldn't know where certain people got their parts from, so Ed,
I present this question to you; your service is so outstanding, and so better
than everyone elses, why are you so intimidated by the other places? How
many postings do you see about how badly Rob Grady has talked to them, or how
Steven Wynne has refused to serve them?

Scott