[DML] Very Sad News...

Hey List,

Ed Bernstein of DeLorean One doesn't want to do business with me (I know
what your all thinking, I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight because
of this either). I just wanted to let everyone on the list know that I just
got off the phone with Ed from DeLorean One asking for a FREE Catalog, which
all it says on their web page that all they wanted was my VIN# which I gave
him no problem at all. After I gave him the VIN# he had mentioned stuff that
I spoke to him about from 2 years before. He told me that since I do
business with PJ Grady, I am pretty well set, and that it wouldn't be right
for them to solicite to me, but I told them that I went to him about the
catalog, he didn't. He then said that because I am doing business with PJ
Grady already he wouldn't like to deal with me because I would go to another
DeLorean Supplier to get a "deal." Does that make sense to anyone else? If
I bought a part from DMC Houston does that mean I can ONLY buy parts from DMC
Houston? This doesn't make sense to me. It doesn't say anywhere that we can
only go to one parts supplier for our DeLorean needs. It is the American way
to try and find a bargain anywhere we can, right? If you can get the exact
same part from at one place that is like 40% cheaper from the other, but you
already bought a screw from that first supplier does that mean you are
obligated to buy the part from the place that sells it 40% more? I can't
believe DeLorean One is still in business after treating potential customers
like that. New owners...you really don't know how good you have it when we
see that we have PJ Grady and DMC Houston to work with. These are 2 great
DeLorean shops and I honestly wouldn't know what I would do without them. I
even got a Christmas card the other day from PJ Grady, wishing me a Merry
Christmas, how nice is that? I just wanted to let the list know about
another situation with ED Bernstein and DeLorean One.

Later,
Nick