[DML] Re: Troubles with D1

I have owned my D since 1985 and 1 Month into ownership it wouldn't start. I
called Delorean One and Ed Bernstein walked me through the Inertia switch
problem and not a penny was had by him. He and other suppliers have helped me
and shared my business over the years. My experiences with him have always
been very polite and never anything but professional. He is a businessman and
wants to take and ship orders and has been a promoter or the delorean since
the beginning. Because he choses not to respond to these attacks he appears
guilty by omission from response. I would like to hear the rest of the story
before I change my opinion of him.
Sincerely,
Ralph Sandstrom
VIN 1606