Sent: Saturday, December 18, 1999 6:58 PM
Subject: [DML] Lambda

This is the first time I have used this service so if I am doing it wrong please let me know.  I have the lambda light on on the dash of my 81 DMC - 12 and have purchased a new 02 sensor, how do you reset the computer so the light will go out?

Stephen Sunkel
R.R.1 Box 41
Elk City, Kansas 67344
316-627-2409