[DML] Troubles with D1

I too have been turned away from DeLorean One because I've 'shopped elsewhere.' I think the philosophy behind D1 is that they are the 'be all end all' for DeLorean information, parts and services. Sure Ed knows his stuff. That's why he's in business. But if I can get part 'xyz' from Rob or Steve for $50 bucks, why would I spend $80 bucks to get the same part from Ed? Heck, maybe the box it comes in is prettier!
Why Ed turns away customers who have money and are willing to part with it is beyond me. I know my money is just as green as anyone elses and spends the same.
I would leave my name... but heck, I MIGHT have to call Ed one day for parts... and I wouldn't want to be turned away because I disagree with his business practices.