[DML] Send in your Photos

I've decided that I like Stian's suggestion of a "Subscriber's Rides" page
as a new "feature" of DMCNEWS. I'll get something up over the weekend, but
in the mean time feel free to send in your picture. I'll announce the URL
after I get it set up. There will be a link off the main page at
www.dmcnews.com and the "what's new" page when I get it set up.

Here are some suggestions:
----The picture should show you AND your DeLorean. If you're shy put a bag
over your head.
-----PLEASE do not sent me huge 1 meg picture files. I'm on a dial-up
circuit here. Be gentle. Use your Photoshop or MS Photo Editor or scanner
software to reduce it. I can handle just about any format, i.e. jpeg, gif,
etc, does not matter.
----If you have already put your picture in the "Vault" at eGroups, I'll try
and grab it from there.

Send all submissions to mydmc@xxxx