[DML] Re: DUSTY

Dusty did not need any restoration besides a good wash - pictures of Dusty
at the recent NEC show are on both the Club Gallery and Members Cars at
www.delorean.co.uk The car was in every way brand new - right down the dull
leather of the steering wheel (that's one thing I noticed).

Martin
DeLorean Owners Club UK
http://www.delorean.co.uk