[DML] DeLorean Commercial LIVE THE DREAM!

[DML] DeLorean Commercial LIVE THE DREAM!

Ok, earlier this week someone posted a message on the DML saying that he knew of a person who had a rare original film reel with the DMC Live the Dream Commercial.

Whoever you are (I've lost the message)
Have you talked to this man again?

In your post you said that he didn't want to sell the reel itself (obviously) but that he MAY could be PERSUADED to make a copy to VHS video cassettes.

Please, please, please try and aquire a copy! I want one :)

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY