[DML] Win $55 worth of DeLorean Stuff!!!! / DMC Calendars

[DML] Win $55 worth of DeLorean Stuff!!!! / DMC Calendars

Hello everyone!  I have been pondering what to do for a contest this month....hence it being the 15th already, when my car provided me with the inspiration!  A part has broken off of my car, and if you guess what it is, you can win some cool DeLorean memorabilia!

Get all of the information at www.babbtechnology.com/delorean (I only had 2 entries last month, so the odds are pretty good of you winning!!!!

For those of you that I sent e-mail back and forth with about the calendars featuring James Espy's car, I haven't forgotten, just haven't had time to get to the post office.  And for everyone else, I picked up 10 more calendars so if anyone wants one let me know at michael@xxxx.

Thanks!

Michael Babb
Vin 3472