[DML] Keys-Calendars n-kits

Yep Christmas is just around the corner and many list owners have
sent private e-mail asking about DMC keys, the calenders and Limited edition
model kits.

We shipped our December key orders to both PJ Grady and Don Steiger, the
keys should be available by Dec 8th at the latest.

For news and availability of the DML member DMC Calendars and Limited
edition Kits please drop by the DMC Bulletin board for news and pictures on or
after Dec 8th-.

http://www.totalimmersion.com/dmcboard/index.html

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in county jail.

It's the LAW!