[DML] New DeLorean Toy?

Hallo DMLers,

Serious DMCers please ignore this Post!

This might interest some of the avid DMC memorabilia collectors!? I've just got back from working in Bangkok, Thailand where I found an unusual DeLorean toy. Its a "Space Force" plastic, battery operated, made in China, kids toy about 14cm(l) x 8cm(w) x 6cm(h). I think the manufacturer has used the smaller (not the 1:24 models) 'Aoshima' "Back to the Furture" model as a mould as the body size is identical. The models body is silver with BTTF engine details, gas flap, hood lines, etc. They have gone overboard though with a V12 engine protruding from the hood, guns mounted on the roof (must be for the USA market!!!), and little soldiers.

Could get a jpeg organised if anyone wantsto see it.

Cheers,              IAN (HongKong)