[DML] Renting Your DeLorean

I was recently contacted about the possibility of renting a DeLorean in my
area from one of our club members for a corporate event. Did anyone ever
have a contract actually drawn up for such an event in which they rented
their DeLorean out? I remember reading in past issues and also in DeLorean
World about it and the mention of a contract. Has anyone a typed copy they
could send me for review? Thanks in advance

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic