[DML] Running VIN numbers - READ

Hello all:

1. Looks like the DML might have an anti-spam feature enabled, so
replace the - in my email address with an l.
(devin_mitchell@xxxx).

2. It also looks like carmax may have changed their web site from
the last time I checked. You can run your VIN from
http://www.carfax.com/images/uucp6a.htm. Once again the "-" may have
been appended to the end. if this is the case, the last 3 characters are
"htm".

3. Carmax seems to ask a question every now and then to make sure
nobody has "got ahold"	of my account name. I just checked and it prompted
me for the last 4 digits of my credit card I used to pay for the service
with. If you try to check your VIN, and it's asking you a similar
question, just try back again in a little while. I will check every so
often to make sure the nag questions are answered.

4. For those who have asked me to run their VIN: I will as soon as
I have a web browser again. In an effort to clean some space off my HDD
I accidentally deleted some of Internet Explorer 5 and now it won't
run (whoops). I'm downloading Netscape right now....

Enjoy!

Devin