[DML] De Lorean Midatlantic Holiday Social

[DML] De Lorean Midatlantic Holiday Social

I extend a cordial invitation to the De Lorean Mailing List to join the
members of De Lorean Midatlantic at our annual holiday social to be held in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on Saturday, December 11, 1999, from 6 to 9 pm.

The social is free to all, and is hosted by one our members at his
restaurant in the Art Musuem area of Philadelphia.

For reservations, email our Activities Director, Gary Gore, at:
DeLorean31@xxxx

A Happy and Safe Holiday Season to All of You.
--
Aldo Buono, President, De Lorean Midatlantic, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,
dmc1440@xxxx/ VIN 1440 since 1984

For all the exciting details of Eastern Regional Run 10, June 15-18, 2000,
Visit: http://deloreancarshow.com