[DML] Re: lost delorean may find light

chip,
You were right about the $4k estimate as being incorrect, but it's not too
high it is too low. If the front end is damaged and both front fenders
need replacement you should know the LF stainless panel is not readily
available. You will have to do a lot of searching and expect to pay as much
as $4K just for one panel.

Happy Holiday's
DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>
> From: Chip Shirek <cshirek@xxxx>

have to
be made for it and probably new panels in the front. Me personally, i have
no idea how much these parts would cost. The guy told my dad that he had
gotten a quote of 4 grad to fix the front. That dowsn't necessarly sound so
right to me though. i would have thought it would have been a little less.