[DML] Re: speakers

Erik,
Don't bother. First of all accessing those speakers requires a major
disassembly of the interior rear quarter panel. Secondly the speakers have
no; I repeat, NO BAFFLEING. That means that the speakers sit in mid air, an
audio traducer no! no! Investigate having speakers installed in the rear
wall of your parcel shelf or If you don't want to do any cutting, there are
loads of "hatchback" type speakers that can fit on your parcel shelf that
sound pretty good.

BTW: if you don't care about "bass" than go ahead and replace the OEM
speakers.

Happy Holiday's
DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>