[DML] Re: lost delorean may find light

In the state of New Hampshire a car over 10 years old does not need a Title,
In fact one cannot even get a title for a car that old even if turning in a
"Perfect" Title from NH of any other state, so fleet cars, police cars,
salvage cars don't matter, as long as they can pass inspection when street
ready. One merely needs a bill of sale (not even notarized) and real VIN
#'s. For vehicles without VIN's, or European VIN's the process is a bit
more complex, but still do-able. As a bonus NH no longer tests emissions
either. Does that give a clue to our state motto "Live Free or Die" which
is stamped on the number plate!! Over the years this rule has allowed me to
restore some real basket cases and get them on the road.

DMD in NH