[DML] Re: electrical problem

Steven,
If you haven't done so yet unplug the door lock module (red wire to circuit
breaker) power feed now !
The factory installed door lock module has a strange habit of activating
itself whenever it feels like. When it does relays inside the module will
cause the lock solenoids to "hold in". This condition will cause the lock
solenoids to overheat. Continuous voltage on the solenoids will burn up
their coils and will cause the door lock circuit breaker to open and close.
This high current drain will eventually drain the battery. In some cases
this condition can cause the lock solenoids to hold in the locked position
preventing one from exiting or entering the car.
If you want to return the central lock system to full operation without any
further damage you will have to replace any defective solenoids and
purchase the Lockzilla from PJ Grady.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>