[DML] Re: Engine trouble

Lack of power after the engine has warmed up can be caused by several
factors all related to the fuel injection system. Start at the source,
remove the fuel pump and check everything from the pick up screen to the
pump. A kinked or defective pick-up hose will cause a drop in fuel
pressure. The fuel enrichment circuit also has a direct effect on engine
performance. A defective RPM or Lambda relay will also cause lack of power.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>