[DML] ADMIN NOTE: Commercial Posting Policy

[DML] ADMIN NOTE: Commercial Posting Policy

Message text written by INTERNET:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx

We have had inquiries recently about allowing "commercial" postings into
the
mailing list.

We will reiterate that DMCNews (the Web page) and The DeLorean Mailing list
are unaffiliated with any commercial venture. This is administered and paid
for privately.<

Gentlemen this in my opinion sucks...... I prefer not to comment specificly
but will keep my thoughts private so as not to upset anyone.
John Hanley
VIN16369