[DML] Re: Oldsmobile 307 Engine in a D?

Remember, the buick 231 from the GN and t-type is a turbo, you 'd need to
do a lot of maneuvering to put a small block (231 uses the bolt pattern of
a small block chevy v8) and all the turbo plumbing in

>assume it is). Heck, you could get one of those new 222 HP Nissan
>motors, and that is 6 cylinder! Better yet, the Buick 3.8 Grand
>National motor is over 300HP from 6 cylinders!
>
>You may want to consider some less expensive modifications to increase
>HP, like the "euro" setup that has been discussed here, and can be found
>on the DOC website.. Or, a turbo setup.

Will
will@xxxx
will@xxxx
will@xxxx
http://www.willburns.com
http://www.macteens.com

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines"