[DML] Insurance

Fellow DML'ers,

As I can feel this thread about to be extinguished, I wanted to get my two
cents worth in. I have been dealing with Hagerty Insurance out of Traverse
City Michigan every since I bought my DeLorean. I pay around $400.00 a year,
for agreed value insurance, ($20,000), full coverage, with NO mileage limits,
and NO small print. These are people that went into the business because
they appreciate vintage/classic automobiles, and APPRECIATE the DeLorean for
what it is; a rare classic, worthy of insuring.

If you are shopping for insurance, beware the Conventional companies. Of
course, they vary from State to State, but chances are, you will come up on
the short end when filing a claim. If you want more info, please e-mail me
privately. I am in no way affiliated with this company, I'm just a satisfyed
customer, and BTW, I live in Tennessee, so this is not just for MI residents.

Jeff Cox
JCox4001@xxxx

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx