[DML] Re: Insurance

I have called Hagerty many times, they claim they offer no policy that
allows you to drive the car to work. The may appreciate vintage and
classic cars, but they don't want them driven!

All of the discussion about buying policies does not mean much, unless
you have had experience with making a claim.. Any stories about that??

JCox4001@xxxx wrote:

> Fellow DML'ers,
>
> As I can feel this thread about to be extinguished, I wanted to get my two
> cents worth in. I have been dealing with Hagerty Insurance out of Traverse
> City Michigan every since I bought my DeLorean. I pay around $400.00 a year,
> for agreed value insurance, ($20,000), full coverage, with NO mileage limits,
> and NO small print. These are people that went into the business because
> they appreciate vintage/classic automobiles, and APPRECIATE the DeLorean for
> what it is; a rare classic, worthy of insuring.

<SNIP>

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx