[DML] Delorean Services

Fellow DML'ers,

I wanted to pass along to you an extremely pleasant experience, and would
encourage all of you to consider sending your business his way.

I speak of DMCJoe, and his son Alan. They took in ole 5705, to give her the
pampering that she so deserves. I had a long list of repairs that I wanted
to have done, but like everyone, was concerned about costs. I am very happy
to say that I did not have to sacrifice any repairs, and in fact, added some
other things, that were not on the original list because we were so far under
my budget.

It not just the money either. I was treated with the up most respect, kept
abreast of all the work being done, and was consulted when necessary of any
recomendations that they had.

There was many an opportunity to "take advantage" of me, but I will tell you,
that I have never met a more honest business, or two finer people.

The DeLorean was delivered spotlessly clean, the engine well cleaned, and
quite a few nicities that never showed up on the bill. You might say that
DeLorean Services "exceeded my expectations"!

Joe and Alan, you have quite a business, and It makes me proud to own a
DeLorean.

When you consider all the free help that Joe gives us on the list, and the
hours it takes everday to communicate with us, PLEASE dont forget to say
thanks. We just don't know how good we have it.

Jeff Cox
JCox4001@xxxx

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx