[DML] DeLoreans on the rise in Australia

[DML] DeLoreans on the rise in Australia

It's great to see more and more people with DeLoreans in Australia! Being
such a vast country, it's hard to get in touch with other owners...heck,
it's hard to tell exactly how many there are here at all!

>From what I can tell, there are three DeLorean owners in NSW (myself and my
dad included - counted as one owner, though), two DeLorean owners in
Queensland, and one in Western Australia (though he ownes two, one of which
is in Victoria).

If there are any more DeLorean owners Down Under would you raise your hand,
please?

R. Haslewood,
Sydney Australia
www.zip.com.au/~delorean/