[DML] Re: Financing

You might want to try a company called J.J. Best www.jjbest.com They finance classic and exotic cars only... Pretty much as long as you have grade A credit they give you the money at relatively decent rates (definately quite a bit better than the 22% personal loan I have OUCH)

Raymond McKay
Network Administrator
Funnybone Interactive

-SNIP- > While alot of different subjects have been covered here on the DML, I > have yet to ever hear anything about financing. For the past 2 years we > have been looking for a DeLorean, of course we have found many for > sale, but I am still seeking financing. Credit isn't a problem at all, > it's just been that almost every bank that I've been to has turned me > down because of both the age of the car, -SNIP-
To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderato-@xxxx