[DML] Reminder for SoCal Owners

Southern California Owners

Please note:
The date for the Poker Rallye/Dinner listed in the current issue of DeLorean World is in error.  The correct date is July 17th, not September 17th.  I need to know if you are planning on attending by July 9th (yes, that is this Friday).  The event is open to all DeLorean Owners.

For more info, etc. contact

Mimi Breer
mailto:hbreer@xxxx
626.798.6279