[DML] MODERATOR NOTE: Please read

Due to the relatively high volume of traffic lately, I have gotten a
lot of requests to have subscriptions changed to the daily digest mode.
Please be aware that DML subscribers can change their own subscription
options. To do so, go to www.egroups.com and search for the DMCNews
group in the groups search field. Follow the link the the DMCNews group
and you should find yourself in your space of the eGroups DMCNews
mailing list, and there should be a button for changing your account
options. Please make a best effort to update your account yourself and
then get back to the moderation team if you have any trouble.

In addition, I will be cracking down severely on the amount of quoted
material attached to postings. In general I get postings that quote the
entire previous message (or messages) including even the advertisement
attached at the end of the messages. There is not need to dilute the
DML content by quoting advertisements attached at the bottom of quoted
messages. I will increasingly be rejecting messages that do not
prudently trim quoted materials.

Knut Grimsrud
Guest Moderator

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx