[DML] NC Get Together

Out of the responses that I have received, the date that I am going to set
for this meeting for will be July 10, 1999, this will be a Saturday. This
date seems to be the one that will allow most of you to come and the more
the merrier.

I still need to get in contact with Bill and I will be doing this today, to
work out the meeting place and time. But the meet will be here in
Winston-Salem NC. Due to some of the concerns about Hooters in Greensboro as
a meeting place we will not be meeting there.

We will be selecting a meeting place that will be easy to find and I will
create a map so that we will not loose anyone. I will get this done by the
end of this week.

Keep the Dream alive and be safe,
Robert Starling
Vin#5252