[DML] NC Get Together

Hi List,

I have been emailing some of my DeLorean buddies the past couple of
days, and it seems the Carolina owners haven't been too active since I
sold my car a year and a half ago. If anyone is interested in getting
together for a meet, I'd be more than glad to host everyone at my
parents house on Lake Tillery. It's a great place, we have a big pool,
wakeboarding boat, big garage stocked with every kind of tool so
people can work on their cars, and I can even get a driving tour
together. Lake Tillery is in the Uwharrie Mountains National Forest,
which is really beautiful and in the middle of nowhere (no stop lights
like previous gatherings I've hosted lol). So I can put together a
pretty sweet driving tour through the National Forest, up to Morrow
Mountain, and Badin Lake. My Mother has offered to make her famous
Texas BBQ for everyone, and there will be plenty of beer for all! The
house is even big enough for plenty of people to spend the night if
needed. Lake Tillery is roughly an hour from Charlotte, and about two
and a half hours from Raleigh. So it's not really near anything, but
it's not too far away from anything either. I am currently between
DeLoreans at the moment, but who knows I may be an owner again by
then. I'm thinking maybe late July/August? That'll give everyone
plenty of time to get things going. If you've got any questions email
me at Louie(AT)DeLorean.com. Hope everyone is doing well!

Louie Golden
Charlotte, NC
Sometimes DeLorean Owner (maybe again in summer '07!)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)