[DML] Re: missing

Mike,
99% of missing and hesitation problems are related to the fuel or ignition
system, no
internal engine problems to look for. If you would like details on how to
service the distributor without removing the intake manifold please e mail
me directly.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: Michel Poulin <mpoulin@xxxx>
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] missing
> Date: Saturday, May 29, 1999 12:47 AM
>
> 705 has started a bad habit of missing when in hard acceleration. Durring
> cruse it's fine. It's only durring majot speed changes that we've noted
> the skipping. I had thought that it may have been timeing before, but
I'm