[DML] re: Missing

Mike wrote:
>Anyone have any other ideas for the skipping? Vac?
>jets? valves? plugs? wires? some little black box hiding under the body ina place where only a trained rat can get to?

Mike,
I am sure that there are plenty of reasons for this, but speaking from personal experience, I had identical symptoms, and it was the wires.  One of the plug boots was not seated properly.
As far as I know, the intake must be removed to get at the rotor (I tried and failed to do it with the intake left in place).  I managed to change the plugs once without taking it off, butin retrospect, I think I would just take it off next time.  For the addedbit of effort, it saves so much hassle, and lets you do the job properly.

Good luck
Eric
VIN 17065

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews