[DML] Re: DML:Air Conditioning/ Bad Service

[DML] Re: DML:Air Conditioning/ Bad Service

My air compressor clutch has been clicking about every three seconds, and I
took it to a guy who told me over the phone, "I have worked on Deloreans
before," and "Your car is not so strange to me" He said he checked for
leaks and found one under the dash, he charged 45 bucks for that and he
also left my D out in the rain. He refused to refill it with freon as it
had a leak, and he said that he did not know how long it would take to
repair the leak, but at 45 bucks an hour I decided that the clicking in the
back was ok. I am never leaving my D' at a that guys place again.
k now it still cools, but it clicks often and for what that guys word is
worth it has a leak under the dash, now the question is what to do now?
Should I take it to the local Pep boys? Suggestions? Am I right in assuming
that a leak under the dash is really really bad, as the majority of the A/C
components are there?

Joe P.
VIN 6808

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews