[DML] Help!

Hi all!

Okay, I've been members of owners clubs for a couple of years now but I have yet to actually get my hands on a 'D'. So here goes! I live in the south of england, it looks as though I am going to have to import one from the states, my question is, has anyone got experience in importing a 'D' and what sort of problems did you hit? Or does anyone know of a car importer that might be able to help me?

Thanks in advance!

Daniel Willis

VIN: I wish!

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews