[DML] Parts Manual Download At DMC News-Problem!

[DML] Parts Manual Download At DMC News-Problem!

Hi- I'm new to the group, but have had my D since 1992, having picked it up from a local Lexus dealer who took it in as a trade-in from the original owner & didn't quite know what to do with it. It's my regular daily-use car and I love it dearly.

I've recently downloaded the parts manual PDF files located at the DMC News site, in order to make a complete printout as a reference for both myself & my long-suffering but very understanding mechanic, but section one, covering the Engine & Transmission, will not open on my system. No problems at all opening the files on all the other sections. Is it just me, or has anyone else had this problem too? Is there anyone out there who could either help me to get this file to work properly, or else who could supply me with or direct me to a working copy of this information? It would be greatly appreciated!

Dan Harris, VIN# 1662 (1981, Automatic, Black), Margate, Florida

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews