[DML] Re: Warm up reg. for sale

Tom wrote:

>I have a brand new warm-up regulator for sale. I don't need it. I also have
a complete engine and some exhaust parts. I am going to Europe soon and
can't take the big parts with me. Also, I can get a lot of fuel injection
system parts for much less than anybody else ;o). Email me if interested at
tomcio@xxxxx<

Please indicate your location when placing posts like this.

Mike Griese
Storage Software Development Manager
IBM Storage Systems Division
Rochester, MN 55901